Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Baby #4 is a...


GIRL!!!!

We were so excited to find out what we were having! At 16 weeks I couldn't wait any longer to find out the great news so we went to sneek peek ultrasound to find out! With how I had felt up until this point of the pregnancy I for sure thought I was having a boy! Well, I was wrong and we couldn't be more thrilled! We went and got a cupcake and videoed Millie opening the box to see if she was going to have a sister or brother.
When she opened it the first thing she yelled was its pink!!!! Thankfully she knew that meant sister and her excitement couldn't be contained! 
And then she ate all the frosting off the top haha
Brax was excited too and smeared the pink frosting all over his face to prove it! Jordan was off playing somewhere outside but he's excited too :)

At the 20 week ultrasound they gave me some 3D pictures and they were so cute!! Rosell Jane is looking a lot like her sister and brother Jordan!!! 
We can't wait to meet you baby girl! January 15th can't come soon enough!! 

No comments: