Sunday, June 21, 2015

Lasts of Omaha

Omaha treated us so well and we are going to miss every second living there! Our kids grew, our family grew and personally we grew. It will forever be apart of us! We realized we were going to have lots of "lasts" as we were coming to a close...
The last week going to our Ward! Talk about tear jerker! Bearing my final testimony was so sad but also a good way to see how much I grew and how much I made the Council Bluffs Ward my family. 
Last girls night! I made so many great friends whom I will have forever! Such amazing girls and examples!
Marc's last day in clinic! I know how much these guys relied on each other and how great of friends they became. I know that was hard for them not going to school everday together after four years! 
Our last day of Therapy! Every week, for months, we went to therapy(ies) in the afternoon right when Brax got home. We would rush into the car load up the stroller, take millie to kids camp, go to therapy and then this would be my view by the time we drove home. Sometimes I would think of how rough doing that week after week was but now looking back, I'm missing it! 
Millies last day of gymnastics and she did the beam all by herself...didn't even need her pinky held ;) She loved her friends that she made and loved her coach Cami! 
Millies last time seeing Dillon! Millie and Dillon became such great friends and to this day she still talks about him. They did lots together and we sure do miss the Gunnels. 
Millie's last day of Dance. She was all dolled up and ready to dance on stage. Dance brought millie confidence, friends and joy! She loved it! Grateful we had those opportunities being poor students and all. Village Green was the best place to be. 
Last time at the Henry Doorly Zoo! Since it was the last time we decided to let the kids pick one keepsake to remember the zoo. Millie chose the huge pink elephant (no brainer) braxton the blue snake, and jordan loved this tiny green turtle whose neck popped out. Haha we loved the zoo and it will be a good part of our memories there! 



No comments: