Thursday, April 2, 2015

Millie's Princess Party

Let the birthday weekend commence!!! Two birthdays in two days I knew would be a lot of work...I sure didn't realize how much especially since I didn't consider Millie's party being a friend party! It was well worth all the craziness because this little princess was in HEAVEN!!!
Princess Millie all dressed up and ready to party
She stood by the window and waited for her guests to arrive
The only thing she asked for was a pink castle cake! The look on her face when I brought the cake out was priceless!!
Group picture once everyone arrived 
We read a princess story...
Danced and spinned to princess songs
Played in bubbles...did a princess cake walk and pin the jewel on the crown. 
Millie was completely spoiled and got way too many gifts but she was grateful, so we're her parents, and I can truthfully say she has played with all of her new toys multiple times which I think is huge! After her friends went home we went through her old toys and donated them to little kids that maybe don't get as much! We are so blessed to have so much love and support from friends near and family far! I hope millie remembers how lucky she is! 




No comments: