Friday, April 3, 2015

J's First Party

Second party in two days...it was tough but so worth it to celebrate our handsome, sweet, boy jordan! I will need to figure out how to juggle their parties one day though haha 
This boy has been the happiest addition to our family and has made the last year so fulfilling! He is just a chill baby is such a cuddle bug and loves his family! 
He wasn't so sure about the decorations I was putting up and I think could sense something...he would sit down and just stare. I can only imagine what was going through his head. 
Ready or not let the party begin!!!!
We had some of our close friends help celebrate which is always fun! Jordan got used to the crowd until...
The cake...
He sat in his chair very unsure and then lost it when we sang and put the cake in front of him. He definitely didn't like all the attention on him. He would take a taste but as soon as I got him down he came and ate mine haha he is too funny! 

Even though we scared him to death...I think he will get used to this party thing ;) 

No comments: