Thursday, April 2, 2015

LOVE Day 2015


No pictures of Marc and I this glorious holiday...not even a selfie! ;) but the kids are the only ones who matter...right?!!! They were so cute and I loved having so many Valentines! it's also worth documenting that we actually got to go on a date on the ACTUAL day of Valentines! It was perfect, simple and just what I wanted! Our amazing friends watched the kids in the morning and Marc and I went and did sealings. It was a great session and such a great reminder of the covenants we made to Heavenly Father and each other. The sealer was a friendly, humble man and he made sure, especially since it was Love Day, that the men helped their wives and then looking across to them, tell them that they were grateful to be at the temple with an angel ;) Marc actually cooperated and it was sweet. After we ran to our favorite place to eat...Texas Roadhouse (not surprising at all ha) they thankfully opened early that day and we got to enjoy our food for the first time in forever...🎶 name that movie! Anyway it was amazing and we got to enjoy and really be with each other! It's not my favorite holiday per say but i won't turn down a reason to be together and go on a date! Love my main man and my three silly, cute, amazing kids! 

No comments: