Saturday, April 4, 2015

Millie The 3 Yr. Old

Where to start with our threenager?? I never believed it but three is already turning out to be a big challenge. This girl can go from grumpy to happy in seconds  on the floor or in the back pouting to hugging me and telling me multiple times that she loves me. Sounds like a normal girl but I just couldn't accept that my fun, sassy, sweet, Millie could already have teenage tendencies! Oh well, I guess we'll just have to take a minute at a time and remember the absolutely funny, happy sweet sweet things she says and does. 
Millie will win people's hearts over in about 1 minute if she feels like being shy or quicker if she's in an outgoing mood. She loves to sing, dance (is getting really good at it too), do gymnastics (improving a ton), play or watch any princess activity or movie, go on "dates" with dad in his truck and play. 
Millie in dads truck going to grab a soda and treat :) 
Millie loves to go to stores and shop with mom, even if it's just the grocery store. Her new thing is I can do it by myself mom!! Which she says while bruising all the fruits and veggies we put in the cart. Haha
She is very into observing what I do and mimicking me...it gets a little scary especially when I discipline because I have to hear it play back when we are playing dolls...she puts them in timeouts and takes things away. Sometimes I cringe because I hate hearing back what sometimes comes out of my mouth!! I have a lot to learn as a mother of a daughter, three year old and sister. 
Millie is very dramatic and I see her on the floor quite often haha she is good at flopping herself on the ground and work done tears up. I have to try my hardest to not laugh because most of the time it is just hilarious to see that much drama come out of such a small frame! I try my hardest to put myself in her 3 YO shoes but it's very hard at times! 
Millie is now a seasoned vet at the movies (a whole 2 times haha) but going to Cinderella for our girl time was worth it! She was taken by the whole thing and now asks to go to the "movie star" (theater) all the time! I don't want her to stop wanting to do things with her momma! 
Millie is the biggest helper and I truly don't know what I would do without her! We butt heads but I know that our family wouldn't be functioning, without her! I rely on her so much (maybe too much) to help me grab things, clean things, rind me of things, and keep the boys in line ;) we are so blessed to have this spirited, spunky, thoughtful, and sweet girl in our family! 

Fun things she said and I want to remember:

While making cookies- "braxton do you want a turn rolling the dough?" She helps him try and hold the roller and braxton grabs the dough and takes a bite "Braxton no. Silly Braxton eating dough will hurt tummy!" 

Millie asked if we could have a sister and then I asked her this...
Millie should we have another baby? Millie, "no mom. We can't love another baby we have jordan." 

Millie did you know you are a child of God? 
"Yes mom!" "I tell Spencer and Courtney I child of God when you go to temple with Jesus on date" 

"Mom I love Jesus and Jesus loves me and gives me presents and blessings"

"It's summer when Jesus turns leaves and grass green"

Prayer:
Dear Heavenly Father, thankful for this day, for the food, thankful for our opportunitities, thankful for families, thankful I love daddy, thankful braxton need fold his arms, thankful for church name Jesus Christ Amen

Millie is a spiritual giant and makes sure we ALWAYS remember to pray and read scriptures. She has been begging to bear her testimony now that she is "older" She loves FHE and likes to do "lessons" ;)

Grateful to have you as a daughter and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to raise such a spit-fire! Love you! 

No comments: