Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Bring on 2015!!

Well we ended the old year and started off the new with a heck of a party!!! We were with the McRae side this year and of course we did the Gala with the traditional: eating, laughing, egg nog fizzy drinking/competition, and Enjoy Yourself dance many many times throughout the night. We also added a fun tradition making its way all the way from Peru which is burning old clothes representing out with the old in with the new...literally! It was really cool and definitely a fun way to change it up! We then ended the night with some fireworks and three hours left to party after the kids went down haha 
My handsome boys taking their last selfie of 2014 ;)

The kids were in heaven dancing to "What does the Fox Say?"
The boys about to lighting the clothes on fire...
SSSSWWWWEEEEETTTTT!
Braxton helped himself to a banana which he peeled and squished everywhere...he just wanted to be part of the chocolate covered banana festivities haha


And thanks to Aunt Megan this girl was all dressed up and so happy to party all night if you couldn't tell ;) 

Grateful for such amazing traditions and both families to share the holidays with. It's definitely going to be a great, exciting new year full of adventures, lots of growing and learning! 

1 comment:

stanleyhistory said...

Hi, This is Stanley Hutchison, I think I may have got Marc's # wrong in my phone. I did get some info for him about the opportunities in my Amarillo. If he wants to give me a call I can give him the info. Thanks,
Stanley