Monday, April 6, 2015

Amanda's Wedding

The week we were in Cedar we went right into wedding mode. We were so excited to get all the loose ends taken care of and it was so fun being there with amanda spending quality time before she was a married woman ;) I was by myself with the kids so I tried to get them invoked without making more work...millie loved the plate job haha
On Thursday we were able to get everything placed at the reception center to make it Amanda's own! The whole thing was darling! Amanda had it all prepared so that made it easy to get it done quick! 
Friday morning arrived...Marc flew in to St. george the night before and we were ready to wedding it up! We tried to have VERY low expectations for kids which I think helped a ton I.e. Kids and weddings don't mix ;) we were also so lucky and blessed to have Megan ans Melissa volunteer to get the kids ready while we were in the temple. Seriously wouldn't have got the chance to spend my morning doing the beautiful brides hair or makeup if it wasn't for them and his selfless they are!! It meant so much to me!!!!
Millie looked like a doll and LOVED her "princess" dress for manda's wedding. 
Megan dropped the kids off and took our only family picture of the day! She was superwoman! 
We only waited a few minutes and then the beautiful couple graced us with their married selves! Millie was in heaven and couldn't stay away from Amanda and her pretty dress!!
Only 15 min of picture taking and braxton  had already checked out! Hash 
Jordan was just happy with a shoe! 
Sisters waiting for a a sister
All the Johnson side girls! Loved b
After the temple pictures we got in the car, grabbed a soda and drove back to cedar for the luncheon. We were starving so we were excited to get there. Millie and I were the only ones to enjoy the bounty because right when we get there the boys start throwing fits so Marc sacrificed (if sacrificing is del taco and a nap) and took the boys for a drive. 

We got a couple hours after the luncheon to gather ourselves and relax for a second. We ran a couple errands and then ran back for the third and final stretch...the reception.
Look at that beautiful bride!!! She was the prettiest and most chill bride ever! So glad I got a pic with this sister of mine! 
Uncle Kyler settling into his uncle role well ;) 
About 30 min in Marc left with the boys because they were just not meant to be in a nice reception. Braxton kept running for the grand piano so it was time. Millie and I had a blast. Millie loved playing with Ry, meeting people and socializing so she chose to stay. They were exhausted by the end though. They partied their little hearts out! 
The whole wedding was amazing and went so smooth! I'm so glad I got to be part of it all and help out where I could! I'm so proud of Amanda and Kyler and for how well they treat each other! I predict wonderful things for them in their life together! Love you Guys! 

...now for a long drive home! Haha 

No comments: