Thursday, April 24, 2014

#beacauseofhim



This Easter was extra special this year!! Not only did we have family come visit (which is always wonderful) but the reason behind the visit was even more special, our sweet Baby Jordan was blessed!
Because of our savior Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for us we were able to gather on the celebration of his resurrection and bless our little boy! It was a wonderful day and one I won't forget!
Because of him we are blessed to have the priesthood on this earth and Marc was able to bless our son. I am so grateful to be married to a man who holds the priesthood and understands his responsibilities as a priesthood holder. Marc gave a wonderful blessing and blessed him with a desire and willingness to serve a mission, marry in the temple and to be a protector of his older siblings. Before Marc gave the blessing the bishop acknowledged how many men were in the circle and said it was a big circle...to me this represents all the love and support that we have!! I wanted to tell bishop if only you knew how many more wanted to come  but couldn't make it. We are so truly blessed!
My little family will be together forever because of him! 
Amazing relationships and bonds are made here on this earth to boost each other and support each other because of him!
Because of him, I have been given the hardest yet MOST rewarding job of my life, being a mother! I truly am taken back by and am drawn to my knees in gratitude over the responsibilities given to me as a mother. I have so much room for improvement but #becauseofhim I can start each new day working on becoming better and striving to become like him! 

The atonement is real and our savior provided a way to return to him! I'm so blessed to be surrounded such amazing family who support, teach and love me! Jordan will realize one day how loved he is and even though everyone couldn't be there we felt all their love and support. Thanks for always being there for us! We love each and everyone of our family members! Can't wait for this boy to meet everyone! 






No comments: