Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Best Birthday Ever!

Well I'm officially a quarter of a century old!!! So crazy how much can happen in such a short period of time! I'm truly so blessed! 

I have the best husband in the world and so naturally had the best birthday!! He spoiled me rotten and made sure I had a good day :) he made me breakfast took care of Jordan so I could sleep through the night, planned a picnic which was ruined by cold weather :(, and had some fun surprises up his sleeve.

Selfie with the three hooligans...
Millie and mom bring silly 
Marc forced me out of the house and told me to buy something for me...font worry I did but let's just say shopping by yourself can be kind of difficult. I had to take pics of myself and send them to my sister and Marc to get approval because I am not a good decision maker...I hate selfies of me ps.
For dinner we braved it and went to Texas Roadhouse! We LOVE that place and of course stuffed ourselves! 
After dinner he then took me to Cheesecake Factory where I got to choose my birthday cake! We shared red velvet cheesecake (which is the best thing ever!!) 

So grateful for an amazing husband and kids who made me feel so loved and special on my birthday! Love you guys! :)


No comments: