Sunday, June 24, 2012

Four Years Baby!

Wow how time flies! Marc and I have been married for four years! It's amazing how one random moment in time can put two people together for eternity. We have been so blessed over the past four years and I am so lucky to have the husband that I do! We have been through a lot of hard times in just a short four years and we are only closer and happier through them all.

I love looking back on all the pictures from when we met until now. Here is a glimpse into our 5 years of meeting, dating, and choosing to be married for time and all eternity. . .
This was the night that we met...My friends should somewhat remember how that went. ;) Wendy's anyone? haha A little UFC and this wonderful pic that I look ridiculous in. I guess at the time I was SUU through and through. haha I am pretty sure Marc took this picture, sent it to his Brother Matt and was making a joke about how he had all of these 18 year olds at his apt. So funny how young we were!
 This was after one of the firesides that we went to...I LOVED Marc's shaved head. Marc insists that's why I liked him, maybe it was part of it. ;) 
Growing up changes a lot of things though...at least Dental school does. ha
 I turned 19 while we were engaged and Marc made me a cake! How sweet...I think that tradition needs to come back to life! Next year! :)

June 21, 2008...Sealed in the St. George Temple. Best day of my life! (hottest one too 107!)
 Honeymoon! We went on a cruise to Catalina and Encenata (don't know how to spell it) It was so much fun even though I got sea sick. haha

 Jump to present day and we are truly so lucky! We have two kids, we live in Omaha, NE while Marc is going into his second year of Dental School and it all happened in 4 years. We have been so blessed and I can't wait for more anniversaries to come! I love you Marc! Happy four years! Thanks for making me so happy and working so hard for our family!

1 comment:

Megan and Mike said...

Tell Marc to shave his head again haaa!alot happens in four years !so glad ur in our family