Sunday, April 1, 2012

General Conference

I just LOVE General Conference! It is the most uplifting weekend and oh boy can conferences speak right to you! I feel like every speaker was speaking right to me! I can't wait for the last session to get underway :) I just had to write about it right away. Literally every talk has been amazing and the one that hit me the most was Elder Rasband's talk. Watch all of the 182nd LDS Gerneral Conference Here: www.lds.org
His talk was about this little boy named Paxton. We have known about Paxton since Braxton was born and found strength in reading about him and about how his family was coping with his diagnosis. I follow their blog (The Norton Family) and she is such an amazing lady! What a great example of strength and faith! So neat to hear his Grandpa speak of him and dedicate a talk about him! Braxton is such a special spirit and we learn from him each day. Though he might not be whole physically, spiritually he is perfect! We are so blessed to have him in our family and that we can be taught so many lessons by such a little guy. :) We love you Braxty Poo!
Here is what the family was up to during our conference weekend...
Braxton played with Millie's toys, his toys, his walker, played with Millie and did head stands. haha
Millie sat there and looked pretty. She is such a good baby! We just love her.Marc got his study on and I got to look at how handsome he is. ;)I love conference (did I already say that?) ha I think of it as a holiday really. A couple of days where I can eat whatever I want (or so I tell myself), wear my comfy clothes, and hang out with my beautiful family. What a great weekend! :)

4 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

braxton boy has turned his auntie megan into a cry baby... i already watched elder rasbands talk two times and cried both times! braxton has already taught our whole family so much and i feel lucky to be his aunt!

micahandwhitney said...

i second everything megan said!! :) love our little brax!

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Thanks so much for your comments on my blog...I hope you know that you are an inspiration to me!! I thought of Braxton during Elder Rasband's talk too. He and Jett are going to be best buddies up in the Celestial Kingdom!! Hey, you'll have to text me that blog address for the Norton family. I'll try looking it up first and let you know. Love you guys!!

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Ha! I found the link on your blog :-)