Monday, March 5, 2012

Millie's Newborn Pics

I have the BEST sister-in-laws in the world! 3 days after Millie was born we went down to my little Nephew's blessing dinner and my wonderful sils did the best thing for me! They took Millie, wrapped her up, made her look so darling, and took the most DARLING pictures in the world!! It really only took them 10 min and then Melissa edited them with her wonderful photography skills and gave me the best gift...I was really stressin about how I was going to get pictures of my sweet little Millie but they were on top of it! Here are a few of them...I sure wish I had the talent to take a decent photograph. haha Thanks Megan for making Millie so cute and working with what we had and Thanks Melissa for taking such cute pics and editing them!! Love ya guys!

1 comment:

micahandwhitney said...

they are the best! these turned out SO CUTE! it's amazing what those two can come up with in literally 15 minutes! millie is so cute, i just wanna squeeze her!!